We’re searching for a passionate and driven Community Hosts Manager who has awesome people skills…
– Community Outreach.
– Be the Face of Glug with city hosts.
– Helping to expand the Glug network and franchise more events globally.
– Overseeing quality standards for Glug Hosts.
– Research and Key Performance Analytics within the Glug Network.
The last year has seen huge growth for the Glug network as a global franchise and we have some exciting endeavours in the pipeline. As a result, we need another pair of experienced hands to help us out at Glug HQ. We’re looking for an ambitious, tenacious and all-around-awesome Community Hosts Manager to join the team. While all of our staff are expected to be able to navigate a variety of roles, the CHM’s main focus will be to oversee the community aspect of the global Glug brand, and ultimately support and manage the growth of the Glug network, while being a personable brand ambassador whenever out and about.
The CHM reports directly to the Global Partnerships Manager and indirectly to our CEO. They will work closely with our local teams in over 37+ cities worldwide, so interpersonal people skills are crucial. Previous experience in community development and management will be extremely advantageous within the role as we’re looking for someone to come in and fly from day one.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Opening new Glug Franchises around the world.
– Controlling and Handling communications with Glug Hosts.
– Supporting the hosts via answering questions from the community.
– Overseeing online feedback forums.
Event Communications and event planning
– Being culturally aware of global events and reporting back to the HQ team.
– Compiling info for monthly newsletters.
– Some previous event management experience will be regarded as a plus but is not essential.
– Curation, editing, collation of - blog posts, articles, email newsletters, communications materials, and tailored material for social media channels.
– Liaising with Glug hosts and the existing team to develop content for Glug channels.
– Contributing to regular meetings to provide direction for Glug’s public-facing communications.
Key attributes we’re looking for:
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills. An ability to make our Glug Hosts and ‘Gluggers’ feel comfortable and supported.
– Fostering connections amongst the industry, in order to franchise more Glug events globally, will be essential.
Interest in the creative industry
– Glug is all about celebrating the global creative community. The CHM must be passionate about what they do, and the creative industries. They will also have a flair for curating interesting, thought-provoking and inspiring content.
– A strong sense of relationship building, networking and interpersonal skills.
– We take Glug and our mission & vision very seriously — but not ourselves, and we hope you’ll have a similar vibe.
– We call ourselves the ‘Glug Family’ and we’d be looking for someone who thrives in a ‘we’re in this together’ environment.
– Glug is fast-moving and ever-developing, so forward-thinking needs to be combined well with day-to-day tasks.
– The role is based at Glug HQ - in Output Group’s London office, so it’s important that the HCM is comfortable and able to fit into a design studio culture.
Sounds like a fun gig, right? We promise it will be! if you’re interested then we’d love to hear from you.
Send your CV + Cover Letter email@example.com
Application closing date: July 15th
Salary: Dependent on Experience